Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Nothing to Laugh about today

So...Our church was broken into last night...and my laptop was stolen. (The one night I actually left it at work). I'm sitting at a secretary's desk doing my work...or trying to.

What is so upsetting is that I accidently left my Bible in my laptop case...I suppose I should think that maybe someone will read it and get saved or something...but all I can think about is that my personal Bible...the one I took notes in, recorded births (of my niece and nephews...of Miss Ivy Grace), the one I recorded my friends marriages in, the one that has a picture of me with Mrs. Roberts (who had me in the baby room) on her 100th birthday...is gone...

I just want to go somewhere and cry...

2 comments:

Amy Renay said...

That is sooo sad. I hope your day gets better.

Brooke said...

I'm so sorry :{