Friday, September 07, 2007

Update

Wow! It's been forever since I've made a real entry in this thing! Things have just been so busy lately.

I've started my next to last semester of Grad School. I can't believe I can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel. I'm so ready to be finished and have my degree. I should graduate in May.

I'm also getting ready to move again (but only to a new place). My friend Meagan and I are getting a town house together. I'll only have to move down the street, but I still have to pack everything up. I'm really looking forward to a new place, though...and it will be so fun to have a roommate again!! I'm also finally going to have my piano (that I inherited from my grandmother) moved down here. So fun!!

Work is also going well. I can't believe I've been here almost year now...In some ways it feels like just yesterday, and some ways it feels like I've been here forever.

One of the benefits of living in the DFW area is that I'm getting to see some shows and musicals that I wouldn't get to see otherwise. I went to Wicked last May, I saw Jenson Ackles & Lou Diamond Phillips in A Few Good Men, I got to go to the Star Wars Exhibit at the Fort Worth Science Museum (with a lot of the actual costumes and things from the movies), I'm going with Meagan to see the touring Broadway production of the Lion King...and my latest concert that is the most exciting to me is that I'm finally going to get to see one of my favorite groups...Nickel Creek! I just bought those tickets today...I have no idea who I'm going to get to go with me, but I get to go!! They are doing a concert at the House of Blues in Dallas. (They are on their last tour before they take a break to pursue solo careers!). I can't wait!!!











No comments: