Monday, October 01, 2007

Hot, Bothered and Bewildered

Well, Meagan and I are all moved in to our new place...but the air conditioning is not working! I figured this out last night when I came home from church and went to turn on the air. It was already on and set to about 72, but our apartment was 95 degrees! It's pretty miserable in there...thankfully, our maintanence crew is really good about taking care of things quickly! I'm sure they'll have it fixed by the time I get home tonight.

I'm very excited to be living with Meagan! There are adjustments for both of us to make, but we are both pretty laid back, so I think we'll be just fine. She's adjusting to living away from her family for the first time and living with just one other person instead of seven. I'm adjusting to having someone else there all the time!

The place is pretty messy right now as we unpack boxes. We both had things on Saturday and Sunday, so we haven't been able to unpack as much as we would like to. I have an especially messy room right now..she's been able to unpack a little bit more. I have Fall Break this week, so maybe I'll be able to unpack more (although I do still have some school stuff to do!) We're going to go grocery shopping tonight after we get home from our Monday night stuff, but I'm hoping to get a little bit more stuff unpacked. I would like to be completely unpacked before I leave for Nashville on Sunday...that's the goal!!

No comments: