Wednesday, April 02, 2008

American Idol

I think I've only really watched season 2 of this show, and some of the season that Chris Daughtry was on it. This year, because I'm living with an AI FANATIC, I've been watching the show faithfully, and really getting into it! They actually have some really talented people on the show. Last night they did songs of Dolly Parton and Dolly coached them as they prepared. Tonight they will eliminate one person and be down to eight finalists...Meg and I have 5 that we just LOVE, one that we like, and 3 that we want to see go home...

My rankings of the 9 finalists are...
1. Jason Castro:


2. (tie)
Michael Johns:


David Cook:


4. Brooke White:



5. Carly Smithson:


6. David Archuleta:


7. Syesha Mercado:


8. Ramiele Malubay:


9. Kristy Lee Cook:

No comments: