Monday, June 09, 2008

Life After Graduation and So You Think You Can Dance

It's been about 3 weeks since I graduated from DBU, and I've still been super busy. I worked for a week and then took a vacation for a week. Now I'm working hard to get everything ready for VBS. I promise I'll write something more after I get past VBS. (which I am super excited about! Next week is one of my busiest weeks of the year!)

Now that American Idol is over (Yay for David Cook!), Meg and I are watching So You Think You Can Dance. It's in its 4th season and I watched Season 2 from beginning to end and loved it! The top 4 were my favorite 4 dancers and my favorite dancer (Benji) won. I'm not sure how I missed last season, except that it was my first summer here, so I was trying to learn how to do summer activities. Anyway...here are some of my favorite moments from Season Two:

Benji & Heidi's Mambo:


Travis & Heidi's Contemporary dance:


Benji & Travis' Hip-hop routine:


Benji & Donyelle's (my favorite couple) Hip-hop routine:


Benji & Donyelle's Broadway routine:


Top 4 Group Routine:

No comments: