Monday, January 29, 2007

Wrapped around her pinky

Mom included this story about Aubrey in an e-mail she sent me. Let me explain that my dad has studio recording stuff and likes to record our very musical family. The result is that my mom has a CD of me singing that she keeps in her car.

I was listening to a CD of you in the car yesterday. I had Aubrey w/ me. She wanted to know who was singing. I told her that it was Aunt Nini. She said she wanted to go see Aunt Nini. I told her that Aunt Nini lived far away, but that it would make her happy to know that Aubrey wanted to come see her. She said she liked your singing. Her words, "I like it. It's pretty." Now, have I made your day?!

I melted! She definitely made my day! I keep teasing my parents about their granddaughter having them wrapped around her little finger, but if she keeps saying things like that, she'll have her Aunt Nini wrapped around that pinky, too!


No comments: