Thursday, March 15, 2007

I just realized something...Nissa's a dork!
Those words were said to me about halfway into about a 90 minute conversation on Lost (and other things) that happened between four of us in Life Group. And they were meant as a compliment!!

Last night we had three new people show up for Life Group. We've added new people every couple of weeks, but we've also lost a few people from our original group. There are 7 of us, including the pastor who have become the regular members. Last night we ended up with 9 of us, I believe.

Anyway, after we had our discussion time (which I led, because our pastor had to leave early), we sat around and talked and ate the snacks that I brought (that's my job in Life Group...bring food & keep the drinks stocked). Gradually almost everyone left. The four of us who remained began discussing Lost, Heroes, Batman, Serenity/Firefly, various movies...it was one of the most entertaining conversations that I've had since moving to HEB. Like I said, about halfway into this conversation, one of the two guys that made up this group suddenly said, "After all this Lost talk, I just realized something...Nissa's a dork!"

Basically, I think that meant that I'm part of the group now! :-) I'm making friends, and I'm so very thankful for it!!!

(This also means that I get to be a part of a weekly get together to watch Lost and discuss every possible detail on it).

1 comment:

LIFe - Matt said...

what kind of drinks are you keeping stocked for this LifeGroup?

:)