Monday, April 02, 2007



Charmer


I've mentioned before how my niece has everyone wrapped around her pinky. Yesterday mom called me from the car to tell me something (now I don't remember what), and she had my niece and oldest nephew with her. We hung up after talking less than a minute and then she called back just a couple of minutes later. Apparently Aubrey was begging to talk to Aunt Nini. :) This is a big deal to me only because I've never been able to get her to talk to me on the phone (mostly because she wasn't old enough really). She jabbered away and I only understood about half of what she was saying, but it made my day!



Mom told me later that she kept saying, "Nini at Grammy's house." She thought was going to see me when they got over to Grammy's house. So cute!!

No comments: