Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Tuesday
For someone who does not have school anymore, I am not seeming to find all this spare time that I am supposed to have. :-)

Tonight I am starting my first night at BSF (Bible Study Fellowship). My mom has been in BSF for several years now and is starting her second year as a BSF Discussion group leader. All the years she has been doing this, she has loved it. She loves the people that she meets and really gets a lot out of the Bible Study. They have young adult groups, so I went online and found a group that meets on Tuesday nights in Fort Worth. I'm really looking forward to it, but I'm also a bit nervous. I'm sure I'll make some great friends, though.

Speaking of friends, here are some pictures from my roommate's sister's bachelorette party.





Erin and Mike's wedding was a blessing to be at. It was more of a worship experience than a ceremony. I'm excited to see where God will lead them in their marriage.

No comments: