Monday, October 20, 2008


Movie Recommendation


Hello! Once again I have neglected to blog for a couple of weeks. Right now I'm getting ready for Fall Festival and that is taking up a lot of my work time.

Last night I went to see City of Ember with Meag, Kyle, Jay and Joe. I had not heard anything about the movie before we saw it, so I went in with no expectations. I loved it! It's actually a children's/family movie, but one of those really good fantasy movies, so it was a genre I very much enjoy! It was completely clean (no bad language), and had only a couple of moments with a giant mole (it takes place underground) that would probably make it too scary for small children. It's based on a book, so now I have to track down a copy of the book to read. If it's even half as good as the movie, I'll enjoy it.

So if you like fantasy type movies, I would recommend you check this one out! There's a synopsis and trailor on the official web site.

No comments: