Saturday, November 18, 2006

I love accents!!!

Yes it is really almost 1:30 a.m., and I am still awake. I was about to go to bed, and I found the Take Home Chef on TLC...I love this show, not because I like learning new recipes...but because I think Curtis is so good-looking. And I've realized that while I love his blue eyes and smile, I think what I like the most is the Aussie accent! I think that's why I like Keith Urban, too! :-) Just some random thoughts after midnight!!

(I also love English accents...that's why I like movie versions of Jane Austen...especially Colin Firth as Mr. Darcy.)

3 comments:

Amy Renay said...

I agree with you on the accent thing. Maybe I could get Chris to talk in an austrailian or british accent!! That is a good idea!!! Are you coming home for Thanksgiving??

Luke said...

Darcy is one sexy beast.

Nissa said...

Yes he is...and I think every woman's dream man!