Thursday, November 30, 2006

Christmas Music

My friend Adam just wrote on his blog that he only likes really good Christmas music. I guess I'm not as selective...I like pretty much any Christmas music by almost anyone. I have Yahoo Music Jukebox, so I'm able to listen to a lot of music that I don't have CD's for. My Christmas playlist is a fairly interesting blend--Lee Ann Womack, Point of Grace, Reba, Todd Agnew, Martina McBride, Clay Aiken, Mariah Carey, Sarah McLachlan, Celine Dion, Brad Paisley, Frank Sinatra, Bing Crosby, Jessica Simpson, Hanson (yes, it's true!), Harry Connick, Jr., Il Divo, Chris Botti, Vince Gill, Rhonda Vincent, Jim Brickman, Julie Andrews, Take 6, Glad, Michael Buble, Faith Hill, Jaci Velasquez, Manheim Steimroller, Brian McKnight, Trisha Yearwood, Rosemary Clooney, Sammy Kershaw, 98 Degrees, and N'Sync (yes, I'm slightly ashamed by these last two). I do have several of these on CD (I'm not saying which), but most are newer for me.

Adam's favorites looked interesting, so I'll probably look them up, too!

My only rule about Christmas music is that you can only listen to it between the day after Thanksgiving and Christmas (or until your family finishes celebrating Christmas if that's after the actual Christmas Day).

No comments: