Wednesday, December 26, 2007

My Favorite Christmas Music (pt. 5)
Okay, so technically, it's now the day after Christmas (as of 10 minutes ago), but I just didn't have a chance to sit down and do this list. I was enjoying spending time with my parents on Christmas Day. :-)

My Favorite Christian Christmas Music

Rose of Bethlehem (by Selah) - I heard this song for the first time last year, and sang it at both my current church and my home church this past week. It is a beautiful picture of the price that Christ paid for us. I wish I could find a video to post with this song...I just love it!

In the First Light (by Glad) - I grew up hearing this song...It's a reminder to me of just exactly how miraculous the birth of Christ was...not only His birth, but what He came to do.




All Is Well (Point of Grace version) -




Bethlehem Morning (by Sandi Patty) - I grew up hearing this song every year as well. I loved singing along with it, because it was so exciting to be reminded that the birth of Christ gives us so much hope. God kept His promise to send a Savior through the birth of Jesus.




O Holy Night - I love this song and love several different versions of it. I think I can safely say that his is my favorite Christmas song, so I thought I'd find a few versions.

Celtic Women:


Shane and Shane:



Renee Fleming:



Josh Groban:



Billy Gilman:



And probably my two favorite versions...

Kelly Clarkson:




Point of Grace:

No comments: