Monday, October 23, 2006

It's definitely Monday morning!

Well, it's definitely Monday morning...I'm so not a morning person, and on top of that it's MONDAY morning...long week of work ahead of me. But I do love my new job, so that helps.

It's finally starting to cool off here! I've needed a coat the last two mornings...I didn't need it by the afternoon, but it's better than nothing.

I'm currently the only one in the office...believe it or not, I'm usually the first person in the office every morning. I think I live the closest to the church...and because I have to leave early on Thursdays, I make sure I'm here pretty much right at 8:00.

I think I'm killing my plant...FBC gave me a plant before I left (it was the centerpiece on the cookie table at my going away reception). I've never been good with plants...I managed to kill an ivy, if that tells you anything! Ivy is supposed to be an easy plant to take care of, and I did really well for a long time. It would start to droop, and I'd remember to give it water, and it would perk back up. I had it for over a year...and then I left it out in a HUGE freeze that Temple had a few years ago...and it turned black. I have my FBC plant sitting in my office, and I keep forgetting to water it. Plants are too quiet...I can do pets and babies because they tell you when they need something. Plants just wither up and die...quietly! I think this one is a long way off from dying, but if I keep going a week without watering it, I don't think it'll make it!!!

No comments: